Librato vs LogicMonitor: What are the differences?
What is Librato? Real-Time Cloud Monitoring. Librato provides a complete solution for monitoring and understanding the metrics that impact your business at all levels of the stack. We provide everything you need to visualize, analyze, and actively alert on the metrics that matter to you.
What is LogicMonitor? SaaS-based, automated IT performance monitoring platform for On-Premise, Hybrid, and Cloud infrastructures. LogicMonitor provides the end-to-end visibility needed to maintain the performance and availability of business applications. It leverages automation and built-in intelligence to monitor today's complex and distributed infrastructures.
Librato and LogicMonitor belong to "Performance Monitoring" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Librato are:
- REST API accepts any metrics you define
- Turnkey integration with AWS, Heroku, collectd, and more
- Integrates with more than 100 open-source agents, and language bindings
On the other hand, LogicMonitor provides the following key features:
- Full Stack Performance Monitoring
- Pre-configured monitoring, with built-in alert thresholds, for 1000+ technologies
- Works with any Deployment Model: On-prem, Hybrid, & Hybrid Cloud
"Easy setup" is the top reason why over 13 developers like Librato, while over 2 developers mention "Auto discovery" as the leading cause for choosing LogicMonitor.