LogicMonitor vs ruxit: What are the differences?
What is LogicMonitor? SaaS-based, automated IT performance monitoring platform for On-Premise, Hybrid, and Cloud infrastructures. LogicMonitor provides the end-to-end visibility needed to maintain the performance and availability of business applications. It leverages automation and built-in intelligence to monitor today's complex and distributed infrastructures.
What is ruxit? Full stack availability and performance monitoring powered by artificial intelligence. Ruxit is a all-in-one performance monitoring solution for cloud natives. In under five minutes customizable dashboard views show you your application's performance data.
LogicMonitor and ruxit belong to "Performance Monitoring" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by LogicMonitor are:
- Full Stack Performance Monitoring
- Pre-configured monitoring, with built-in alert thresholds, for 1000+ technologies
- Works with any Deployment Model: On-prem, Hybrid, & Hybrid Cloud
On the other hand, ruxit provides the following key features:
- AI-based analysis
- Full code-level visibility, including database calls & web service stacks
- Monitors server resources and availability
"Auto discovery" is the top reason why over 2 developers like LogicMonitor, while over 2 developers mention "Easy setup" as the leading cause for choosing ruxit.