LogicMonitor vs SignalFx: What are the differences?
What is LogicMonitor? SaaS-based, automated IT performance monitoring platform for On-Premise, Hybrid, and Cloud infrastructures. LogicMonitor provides the end-to-end visibility needed to maintain the performance and availability of business applications. It leverages automation and built-in intelligence to monitor today's complex and distributed infrastructures.
What is SignalFx? Monitoring and Operational Intelligence for the Cloud. We provide operational intelligence for today’s elastic architectures through monitoring specifically designed for microservices and containers with: -powerful and proactive alerting -metrics aggregation -visualization into time series data.
LogicMonitor and SignalFx belong to "Performance Monitoring" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by LogicMonitor are:
- Full Stack Performance Monitoring
- Pre-configured monitoring, with built-in alert thresholds, for 1000+ technologies
- Works with any Deployment Model: On-prem, Hybrid, & Hybrid Cloud
On the other hand, SignalFx provides the following key features:
- Beautiful streaming visualizations
- Meaningful, fast alerting using SignalFlow analytics
- High resolution metrics up to 1 sec