Nicereply vs SeeVolution: What are the differences?
Developers describe Nicereply as "Customer Satisfaction Survey, NPS & CES". Improve customer service and customer experience with Nicereply - online customer satisfaction survey software, including CSAT, NPS & CES 2.0. On the other hand, SeeVolution is detailed as "Heatmaps & Real-time Analytics All Overlaid on Your Website". SeeVolution’s click heatmaps show you every mouse click (and every touch on a mobile phone or tablet). Whether it’s an image, text, or link you will see exactly what your visitors are interacting with.
Nicereply can be classified as a tool in the "Customer Satisfaction Analytics" category, while SeeVolution is grouped under "Heatmap Analytics".
Some of the features offered by Nicereply are:
- Easy to Set-Up- Just paste a link onto your email signature and receive feedback immediately
- Customize your rating page
- Identify your most and least satisfied customers
On the other hand, SeeVolution provides the following key features:
- Click Heatmaps- Our Click Heatmaps let you see exactly what is being clicked on, and more importantly what isn't, so you can make informed decisions to optimize your site and maximize conversion.
- Mouse Move Heatmaps- Our Mouse Move Heatmaps will provide you with a clear view of what content your visitors are paying attention to.
- Scroll Heatmaps- Our Scroll Heatmaps show you exactly how far your visitors scroll, allowing you to move and rearrange elements of the page to take advantage of visitor behavior.