ProductBoard vs Roadmunk: What are the differences?
ProductBoard: Beautiful and powerful product management. Organize and clearly structure all your qualitative research. Discover patterns in the jobs your users want to get done. Surface pains your product can eliminate, point out gains it can create, reveal your competition; Roadmunk: Create and publish beautiful product roadmaps in minutes. Create your roadmap in just a few minutes. Using our drag-and-drop tools, you can add and organize items from any view, organize headers and apply custom layout options.
ProductBoard and Roadmunk can be primarily classified as "Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by ProductBoard are:
- Research repository: Keep all your market and user research in one place.
- Segmentation: Discover patterns in what is important to your users.
- Competitive analysis: Track competitors' capabilities to drive differentiation.
On the other hand, Roadmunk provides the following key features:
- Security: Locally Store Roadmaps
- Color Palettes and Branding
- Print To PowerPoint