Sketchboard for Slack vs Targetprocess: What are the differences?
Sketchboard for Slack: Digital team whiteboard for visual communication on Slack. Sketchboard.io is specialised on agile software design. It provides diagramming elements and drawing style that you don't concentrate on details. To get most important out, your idea, not how it looks like; Targetprocess: Agile project management software for Scrum and Kanban. Targetprocess is an agile project management software that focuses on information visualization and freedom. It helps to track projects using Scrum, Kanban or other agile practices.
Sketchboard for Slack and Targetprocess belong to "Agile Project Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Sketchboard for Slack are:
- Store sketches in the cloud
- Real time collaboration with teammates
- Sketch software design
On the other hand, Targetprocess provides the following key features:
- Kanban boards — create many boards to plan and track things
- Boards features — swimlanes, WIP limits, batch drag and drop cards, sort cards, filter cards
- Scrum — burn down charts, iteration planning and tracking, task boards