Streak vs WakeupsalesCRM: What are the differences?
Developers describe Streak as "CRM in your inbox". Streak lets you keep track of all your deals right from your inbox. We let you group emails from the same customer together into one view and push that customer through your pipeline. On the other hand, WakeupsalesCRM is detailed as "*An easy to use cloud CRM for small, medium and enterprise businesses *". It is an Open Source and SAAS based CRM application that manages and analyzes customer interaction and data to improve your business relationships & sales growth.
Streak and WakeupsalesCRM can be primarily classified as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Streak are:
- Simple Sharing- Want to know who in your organization has talked to a specific customer? Want to see the emails that went back and forth? Want to know where the customer is in the sales pipeline? Streak makes it easy, letting you selectively share parts of your inbox and all the deals across your company.
- Schedule Emails to Send Later- Did you know the best time to send an email to a warm lead is Monday at 9:30am? Streak lets you write an email now and have it delivered whenever you want.
- See all your deals inside Gmail- Want to see a holistic view of your customers or deals? We built a spreadsheet view right inside Gmail to let you edit your deals fast and create easy reports.
On the other hand, WakeupsalesCRM provides the following key features:
- Pipeline view for better transparency
- Accurate reporting & analytics
- Unified customer information
What is Streak?
What is WakeupsalesCRM?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose WakeupsalesCRM?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Streak?
What are the cons of using WakeupsalesCRM?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
When I started at StackShare, I needed an easy way to create a pipeline of the different partners we were engaged with, and track the status of those conversations. Having just begun to explore partnerships in earnest, our needs at StackShare don't necessitate something as robust as Salesforce Sales Cloud, Close.io or similar offerings that exist.
Nevertheless, I didn't want one more Google Doc to track things either, and I heard about Streak, so I figured I'd give the free version a try. So far, it has accommodated everything I need, and it integrates simply with Gmail which meant I had it running in a few minutes. You can create a pipeline entry directly from an email thread, which I find useful compared to logging into a separate platform, and there is basic functionality for scheduling follow-ups and tasks. The pipeline stages are fully customizable as are the fields you can add - (I added a note field to explain why someone may be in the "Backburner" stage, for example).
As we scale our Business Development initiatives and grow our team, we'll likely need to look at upgrading Streak or incorporating other tools like Yesware. But, for a quick and easy way to organize a sales pipeline and track the respective conversations, the Streak free version nicely accommodates what I need and has been very helpful in managing discussions with a variety of partners thus far.
Streak provides integrates CRM directly into Gmail so we can stay current with our customers, partners, and leads.