Acunote vs Pivotal Tracker: What are the differences?
Acunote: Project Management and Scrum Software. Acunote is an agile project management tool and Scrum software. Companies from 1 to 100,000 people use it to manage software development, IT project management, and as an online project management software for the whole company; Pivotal Tracker: Build better software, faster. Collaborative, lightweight agile project management tool, brought to you by the experts in agile software development.
Acunote and Pivotal Tracker can be primarily classified as "Agile Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Acunote are:
- Projects- You use projects to split the work between multiple teams or departments.
- Sprints- A sprint will contain list of tasks that you expect to finish in this time.
- Backlog- Backlog is like a sprint, except it doesn't have dates, so it's always in the future. When you are ready to work on some tasks in Backlog you move them to the next sprint.
On the other hand, Pivotal Tracker provides the following key features:
- Tracker Story- simple story editing and drag-and-drop prioritization
- Velocity and Emergent Iterations- Tracker calculates future iterations automatically, based on historical performance.
- Release and Scope Management- Completion dates are calculated automatically, based on velocity - your live measure of historical performance. See impact on scope as new stories are added immediately, and move stories around easily via drag and drop as priorities change.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Acunote?
What is Pivotal Tracker?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions