Acunote vs Sprint.ly: What are the differences?
Developers describe Acunote as "Project Management and Scrum Software". Acunote is an agile project management tool and Scrum software. Companies from 1 to 100,000 people use it to manage software development, IT project management, and as an online project management software for the whole company. On the other hand, Sprint.ly is detailed as "Don't ask how projects are going. Watch how they're going in real-time". Sprint.ly is an innovative new way to manage products.
Acunote and Sprint.ly can be primarily classified as "Agile Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Acunote are:
- Projects- You use projects to split the work between multiple teams or departments.
- Sprints- A sprint will contain list of tasks that you expect to finish in this time.
- Backlog- Backlog is like a sprint, except it doesn't have dates, so it's always in the future. When you are ready to work on some tasks in Backlog you move them to the next sprint.
On the other hand, Sprint.ly provides the following key features:
- Create items via email- Forward bug reports and feature requests directly to your backlog via email. We'll even import the attachments!
- Daily digests- Automated daily reports of what your team has been working on over the past 24 hours.
- Real-time activity feeds- Watch what your team is working on in real-time with our advanced activity feeds with productivity analytics.