Pros of Amazon SES
- Integrates with other aws services57
- Easy setup52
- Easy rails setup2
Pros of Mailgun
- Quick email integration179
- Free plan149
- Easy setup91
- Ridiculously reliable67
- Extensive apis54
- Great for parsing inbound emails29
- Nice UI25
- Excellent customer support15
- Heroku Add-on12
- Easy to view logs of sent emails4
- Email mailbox management for developers3
- Great customer support, love rackspace2
- Great documentation2
- Great PHP library1
- Better than sendgrid not ask too many question1
Cons of Amazon SES
Be the first to leave a con
Cons of Mailgun
- No HTTPS tracking links supported2
- Emails go to spam due to blacklisted IP's of mailgun1
- Cannot create multiple api keys1
What is Amazon SES?
Amazon SES eliminates the complexity and expense of building an in-house email solution or licensing, installing, and operating a third-party email service. The service integrates with other AWS services, making it easy to send emails from applications being hosted on services such as Amazon EC2.
What is Mailgun?
Mailgun is a set of powerful APIs that allow you to send, receive, track and store email effortlessly.
Interest over time