Chaport vs Customer.io: What are the differences?
Chaport: A beautiful, simple live chat for websites.✨. Chaport is a beautiful, simple live chat, with premium quality and affordable price. Chaport is designed as a modern messenger. It has a single app for operators and admins with clean UI, same for all platforms; Customer.io: Send email based on what people do (or don't do) on a web or mobile app. Send segmented newsletters without bugging developers. Change transactional emails without re-deploying your app. Create lifecycle emails to activate more customers.
Chaport and Customer.io belong to "Engagement/Lifecycle Marketing" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Chaport are:
- Group chats: Transfer a chat to a colleague, join a group chat, or view others' chats in real time
- Auto-invitations: Send automatic chat invitations to visitors based on specified rules
- Detailed visitor info: View items in shopping cart, viewed pages, visitor name and contact details
On the other hand, Customer.io provides the following key features:
- Segment in real-time with up to date data from your app. Email people who have spent at least $100 but haven't been back in a month.
- Friendly editor lets anyone write emails
- No lists to manage and you won't have to ask developers to export data for you.