ClickFunnels vs Zoho CRM: What are the differences?
What is ClickFunnels? Easily build landing pages without coding. Add payments, email integrations, and A/B testing. ClickFunnels is the only website builder that doesn't just build pages, but actually builds entire sales funnels.
What is Zoho CRM? Close More Deals in Less Time. Online CRM software for managing your sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory in a single system.
ClickFunnels belongs to "Landing Pages" category of the tech stack, while Zoho CRM can be primarily classified under "CRM".
Some of the features offered by ClickFunnels are:
- Drag and Drop - Move Things On The Fly! - Move any element or section around the page to exactly where you want it!
- Live Editing On The Page Without Any Coding! - Easily craft the perfect message without touching a single line of code - just start writing...
- Payment Integrations - What shopping cart do you use? Quickly get it setup and start taking orders!
On the other hand, Zoho CRM provides the following key features:
- Capture leads from your website- Seamlessly populate visitor data from your website into your CRM system. Publish spam-free forms and create time and context-sensitive contact strategies.
- Improve your Workflow- Automatically assign leads and customers to the reps best qualified to handle them.
- Pulse- Identify, target and follow-up on inactive leads. Use what you learn to refine and improve your sales efforts