CloudBees vs cloudControl: What are the differences?
CloudBees and cloudControl can be categorized as "Platform as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by CloudBees are:
- Hosted CI/CD as a Service
- Flexible and governed software delivery automation
- Starter Kit
On the other hand, cloudControl provides the following key features:
- Develop and push code in any language- Native support for Java, PHP, Python, Ruby and more without vendor lock-in.
- Deploy and scale your apps easily- Launch new versions without downtime and use horizontal or vertical scaling.
- Use the flexible and secure runtime environment- Run your code in secure Linux containers and easily use Add-on services to add databases and more.