CloudPortam vs CopperEgg: What are the differences?
Developers describe CloudPortam as "Manage your Azure Resources Using your favorite web browser". Cloud Portam is a browser based application for managing Azure Resources (Storage, Search Service & DocumentDB). On the other hand, CopperEgg is detailed as "Cloud monitoring for your servers, websites, processes, and web applications". Continuous visibility and cloud monitoring for all your servers – hosted or private, Linux or Windows. Works great with Amazon EC2, Rackspace, or any public or private cloud.
CloudPortam and CopperEgg belong to "Cloud Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by CloudPortam are:
- Free utility to receive blobs in your blob storage from other users without sharing your account key.
- Manage Azure DocumentDB Databases and more through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
- Manage Azure Search Service Indexes and Documents through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
On the other hand, CopperEgg provides the following key features:
- Any Server – Cloud, Virtual, or Physical- Whether your servers are physical, virtual, on-premise, in the cloud, or a combination of these, get the server performance insight you need from any location. Supports Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows and many more.
- CopperEgg cloud monitoring integrates with Chef and supports cloud server monitoring for CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows, RedHat, FreeBSD, MacOSX, and additional Linux varieties.
- Real-Time Updates- Updates every few seconds to provide you with the ability to correct an issue before a catastrophe occurs.