Contactually vs Salesforce Sales Cloud: What are the differences?
Developers describe Contactually as "The CRM you'll actually want to use". Contactually is the smarter way to nurture key relationships and get more from your sales and business development process. On the other hand, Salesforce Sales Cloud is detailed as "The world’s #1 CRM sales app". The Sales Cloud puts everything you need at your fingertips—available anywhere. From Social accounts and contacts to Mobile, Chatter, and Analytics, collaboration across your global organization and getting deals done faster is not only possible, it's easy.
Contactually and Salesforce Sales Cloud can be categorized as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Contactually are:
- Manage and track all of your relationship building activity from your Contactually Dashboard.
- Use Contactually’s email templates to supercharge your email marketing. Efficiently engage your contacts with powerful messaging.
- Start a meaningful conversation by sharing valuable articles and content with your network.
On the other hand, Salesforce Sales Cloud provides the following key features:
- Social accounts and contacts- Gain insights from popular social media sites—like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Klout—right within Salesforce to help you increase productivity.
- Mobile- Log calls, respond to hot leads, work with opportunities, or check dashboards no matter where you are.
- Opportunities and quotes- Get details about the deals you and your team are working on–deal stage, products, competition, quotes, and deal team conversations are available via your application, and in real time on your Chatter feed.
What is Contactually?
What is Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Contactually?
What are the cons of using Contactually?
What are the cons of using Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
When I started at StackShare, I needed an easy way to create a pipeline of the different partners we were engaged with, and track the status of those conversations. Having just begun to explore partnerships in earnest, our needs at StackShare don't necessitate something as robust as Salesforce Sales Cloud, Close.io or similar offerings that exist.
Nevertheless, I didn't want one more Google Doc to track things either, and I heard about Streak, so I figured I'd give the free version a try. So far, it has accommodated everything I need, and it integrates simply with Gmail which meant I had it running in a few minutes. You can create a pipeline entry directly from an email thread, which I find useful compared to logging into a separate platform, and there is basic functionality for scheduling follow-ups and tasks. The pipeline stages are fully customizable as are the fields you can add - (I added a note field to explain why someone may be in the "Backburner" stage, for example).
As we scale our Business Development initiatives and grow our team, we'll likely need to look at upgrading Streak or incorporating other tools like Yesware. But, for a quick and easy way to organize a sales pipeline and track the respective conversations, the Streak free version nicely accommodates what I need and has been very helpful in managing discussions with a variety of partners thus far.
Scribe is a Slack Assistant for sales and marketing people, and let's them update their CRM from within Slack itself, without switching tabs. Salesforce is the CRM of choice for the top inside sales teams, that also use Slack, which is why it's our 1st CRM integration.
Salesforce Exact Target provide powerful mailing list tools for marketing. We provide web hooks to save your mailing list, update it with data extensions and server based AMPscript programming.
Sales CRM to track activity with leads, contacts, opportunities and accounts. Marketing systems automatically sync with SFDC using a combination of Zapier and Segment.
We only use when we dealing with Enterprise customers. Manage, create and handle existing customer orders.