Salesforce Sales Cloud vs Zoho CRM: What are the differences?
What is Salesforce Sales Cloud? The world’s #1 CRM sales app. The Sales Cloud puts everything you need at your fingertips—available anywhere. From Social accounts and contacts to Mobile, Chatter, and Analytics, collaboration across your global organization and getting deals done faster is not only possible, it's easy.
What is Zoho CRM? Close More Deals in Less Time. Online CRM software for managing your sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory in a single system.
Salesforce Sales Cloud and Zoho CRM belong to "CRM" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Salesforce Sales Cloud are:
- Social accounts and contacts- Gain insights from popular social media sites—like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Klout—right within Salesforce to help you increase productivity.
- Mobile- Log calls, respond to hot leads, work with opportunities, or check dashboards no matter where you are.
- Opportunities and quotes- Get details about the deals you and your team are working on–deal stage, products, competition, quotes, and deal team conversations are available via your application, and in real time on your Chatter feed.
On the other hand, Zoho CRM provides the following key features:
- Capture leads from your website- Seamlessly populate visitor data from your website into your CRM system. Publish spam-free forms and create time and context-sensitive contact strategies.
- Improve your Workflow- Automatically assign leads and customers to the reps best qualified to handle them.
- Pulse- Identify, target and follow-up on inactive leads. Use what you learn to refine and improve your sales efforts
Salesforce, CircleCI, and Zillow are some of the popular companies that use Salesforce Sales Cloud, whereas Zoho CRM is used by Wizters, Famoco, and Posiq. Salesforce Sales Cloud has a broader approval, being mentioned in 701 company stacks & 208 developers stacks; compared to Zoho CRM, which is listed in 31 company stacks and 9 developer stacks.
What is Salesforce Sales Cloud?
What is Zoho CRM?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Zoho CRM?
What are the cons of using Salesforce Sales Cloud?
What are the cons of using Zoho CRM?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Scribe is a Slack Assistant for sales and marketing people, and let's them update their CRM from within Slack itself, without switching tabs. Salesforce is the CRM of choice for the top inside sales teams, that also use Slack, which is why it's our 1st CRM integration.
Salesforce Exact Target provide powerful mailing list tools for marketing. We provide web hooks to save your mailing list, update it with data extensions and server based AMPscript programming.
Sales CRM to track activity with leads, contacts, opportunities and accounts. Marketing systems automatically sync with SFDC using a combination of Zapier and Segment.
We only use when we dealing with Enterprise customers. Manage, create and handle existing customer orders.
Zoho Mail handles my personal and some lightweight production project emails services.
This is our main database, and automation process for our organization