Talkus vs Conversica: What are the differences?
What is Talkus? Your help desk. In Slack. With Talkus, Slack becomes the place for your team to communicate with customers, personally, on your website by live chat or by email, phone or SMS.
What is Conversica? Engage Prospects and Customers in Authentic Conversations over Email or SMS. AI software for marketing and sales engages with leads through personas to help find customers more quickly.
Talkus and Conversica belong to "Customer Support Chat" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Talkus are:
- 100% integrated with Slack, no need to leave Slack to handle all your support
- Handle live chat for your website, email, sms, phone, FAQ
- 100% customisable.
On the other hand, Conversica provides the following key features:
- Next Generation of Conversation Editor
- New User Profiles Capability
- Expanded Library of Conversation Types and Third-Party Integrations