CopperEgg vs Morpheus: What are the differences?
Developers describe CopperEgg as "Cloud monitoring for your servers, websites, processes, and web applications". Continuous visibility and cloud monitoring for all your servers – hosted or private, Linux or Windows. Works great with Amazon EC2, Rackspace, or any public or private cloud. On the other hand, Morpheus is detailed as "Orchestrate, Automate, and Manage Across Any Cloud". Morpheus is a cloud application management and orchestration platform that works on any cloud or infrastructure, from AWS to bare metal. Enjoy complete cloud freedom with Morpheus.
CopperEgg and Morpheus belong to "Cloud Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by CopperEgg are:
- Any Server – Cloud, Virtual, or Physical- Whether your servers are physical, virtual, on-premise, in the cloud, or a combination of these, get the server performance insight you need from any location. Supports Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows and many more.
- CopperEgg cloud monitoring integrates with Chef and supports cloud server monitoring for CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows, RedHat, FreeBSD, MacOSX, and additional Linux varieties.
- Real-Time Updates- Updates every few seconds to provide you with the ability to correct an issue before a catastrophe occurs.
On the other hand, Morpheus provides the following key features:
- Provisioning - Intuitive UI lets you provision databases, apps, and app stack components on any server or cloud — on-premise, private, public, or hybrid — within seconds. Provisioning is performed asynchronously, allowing multiple IT systems to be provisioned simultaneously.
- Rapid Implementation - The future is fast. That’s why a typical Morpheus installation takes just 60 minutes and requires minimal IT support. Saving you time and money, so you can focus on what truly matters to your organization.
- Elastic Scaling & Failover - Easily manage databases and apps by adding more nodes on the web UI, CLI, or through an API call. Morpheus automatically configures the database or app cluster to accommodate these new nodes.
What is CopperEgg?
What is Morpheus?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using CopperEgg?
What are the cons of using Morpheus?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
It really is possible with CopperEgg to just do that. The setup process takes around a minute and you can benefit from results instantly.
By far, at least for me, the favorite feature I've used is comparison of current servers with what they should like if they would run in AWS.
Their support is awesome and really really fast and I don't really have any complaints about their service so far.
Disclosure: I'm not affiliated with them but I do like their service.