Drift vs Talkus: What are the differences?
Drift: A messaging app that helps you grow your business. Drift is a messaging app that makes it easy for businesses to talk to their website visitors and customers in real-time, from anywhere; Talkus: Your help desk. In Slack. With Talkus, Slack becomes the place for your team to communicate with customers, personally, on your website by live chat or by email, phone or SMS.
Drift and Talkus can be primarily classified as "Customer Support Chat" tools.
Some of the features offered by Drift are:
- Know who your users are and what they are doing with live customer data
- Segment in real-time with up to date data from your app or 3rd party integrations
- Enhanced User and Company profiles
On the other hand, Talkus provides the following key features:
- 100% integrated with Slack, no need to leave Slack to handle all your support
- Handle live chat for your website, email, sms, phone, FAQ
- 100% customisable.