Duet vs ProductBoard: What are the differences?
Duet: Project Management for Freelancers and Small Businesses. Duet is an intuitive project management app created specifically for freelancers and small businesses. Duet does not have a monthly fee. Instead, it is available for a one time fee of $49; ProductBoard: Beautiful and powerful product management. Organize and clearly structure all your qualitative research. Discover patterns in the jobs your users want to get done. Surface pains your product can eliminate, point out gains it can create, reveal your competition.
Duet and ProductBoard can be categorized as "Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Duet are:
- Tasks Management - Flexible task management allows you to create, assign, comment, and attach files to tasks. Drag and drop reordering. Multiple filter options and search. Integrated task timer.
- File Management - File gallery displays a preview of each file, helping you quickly identify the one you’re looking for.
- Visual Invoice Builder - Drag and drop tasks into the invoice builder to quickly create invoices. If the task has a time entry associated, it is automatically added to the invoice.
On the other hand, ProductBoard provides the following key features:
- Research repository: Keep all your market and user research in one place.
- Segmentation: Discover patterns in what is important to your users.
- Competitive analysis: Track competitors' capabilities to drive differentiation.