Kuoll vs Raygun: What are the differences?
Kuoll: Know how errors affect revenue. Automated error monitoring. Built around e-commerce KPIs; Raygun: Use Raygun to track, manage, and report your software errors. Raygun gives you a window into how users are really experiencing your software applications. Detect, diagnose and resolve issues that are affecting end users with greater speed and accuracy.
Kuoll and Raygun belong to "Exception Monitoring" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Kuoll are:
- Revenue loss reports - Take an overview of your revenue losses. Navigate down to specific issues (such as checkout errors) and user sessions. Fix bugs to get your revenues back.
- Data analytics - Analyze missed profits with the detailed data provided, including user events, network error codes, their descriptions, etc.
- Timely alerts - Keep your dev team up to date on production status. Smart, no-spam alerts allow developers to fix critical issues ASAP.
On the other hand, Raygun provides the following key features:
- Error, crash and performance monitoring, in one platform
- Support for every major programming language and platform
- Minutes to set up
What is Kuoll?
What is Raygun?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Raygun?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Kuoll?
What are the cons of using Raygun?
What companies use Kuoll?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
I've used Raygun to track errors in HTML5 apps and WordPress themes. The integration was smooth and I was set up in minutes.
My only qualm at first was that I was going to get spammed to the eye-balls with errors (especially with some of the unhandled errors in WordPress plugins!). Thankfully, Raygun gives you fine control over notifications and conveniently groups all the bugs being reported.
Since setting it up, it has saved me a lot of time and headaches, and I rate it very highly. I've never had to use the support, as I've never had any trouble with it, but I'll assume it's Great!
Raygun saves us so much time we're hooked for life. Great support too.