LogicMonitor vs Server Density: What are the differences?
What is LogicMonitor? SaaS-based, automated IT performance monitoring platform for On-Premise, Hybrid, and Cloud infrastructures. LogicMonitor provides the end-to-end visibility needed to maintain the performance and availability of business applications. It leverages automation and built-in intelligence to monitor today's complex and distributed infrastructures.
What is Server Density? Trusted monitoring built by experts. SaaS-based scalable infrastructure monitoring to help businesses save time and money. With advanced server and website monitoring alerts, graphing tools and integrations with all major cloud service providers.
LogicMonitor and Server Density can be primarily classified as "Performance Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by LogicMonitor are:
- Full Stack Performance Monitoring
- Pre-configured monitoring, with built-in alert thresholds, for 1000+ technologies
- Works with any Deployment Model: On-prem, Hybrid, & Hybrid Cloud
On the other hand, Server Density provides the following key features:
- Open source agent, plugin library, full API and Nagios compatibility
- Automatic install via script, system packages, Puppet, Chef, Ansible & Salt Stack
- Apps for iOS, Android, Apple TV and Slackbot