Airbrake vs Kuoll: What are the differences?
Developers describe Airbrake as "Airbrake captures and groups errors in Ruby, iOS, Django, PHP & more". Airbrake collects errors for your applications in all major languages and frameworks. We alert you to new errors and give you critical context, trends and details needed to find and fix errors fast. On the other hand, Kuoll is detailed as "Know how errors affect revenue". Automated error monitoring. Built around e-commerce KPIs.
Airbrake and Kuoll can be primarily classified as "Exception Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Airbrake are:
- Dupe Detection- Developers will only receive an email once when an error occurs — rather than getting buried under an error email avalanche.
- Auto Resolve- An action on each application deployment — that way developers can focus on the problems that exist today, not the ones from last month.
- Github Aware- Airbrake is github-aware, and can link code in your Airbrake error stack traces to the corresponding locations on github.
On the other hand, Kuoll provides the following key features:
- Revenue loss reports - Take an overview of your revenue losses. Navigate down to specific issues (such as checkout errors) and user sessions. Fix bugs to get your revenues back.
- Data analytics - Analyze missed profits with the detailed data provided, including user events, network error codes, their descriptions, etc.
- Timely alerts - Keep your dev team up to date on production status. Smart, no-spam alerts allow developers to fix critical issues ASAP.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Airbrake?
What is Kuoll?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What companies use Kuoll?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Efficiently trace and detect errors in the stack without having to explicitly setup error tracking for each action.