BlazeMeter vs Runscope: What are the differences?
BlazeMeter: The Load Testing Platform for Developers. Simulate any user scenario for webapps, websites, mobile apps or web services. 100% Apache JMeter compatible. Scalable from 1 to 1,000,000+ concurrent users.
; Runscope: API Performance Monitoring. Keep tabs on all aspects of your API's performance with uptime monitoring, integration testing, logging and real-time monitoring.
BlazeMeter and Runscope are primarily classified as "Load and Performance Testing" and "API" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by BlazeMeter are:
- 100% JMeter Compatible- Take full advantage of JMeter’s scripting capabilities or let our auto-scripting feature take care of the details.
- Scalable and Realistic- Easily scale from 100 to 300,000+ concurrent users using realistic visitor behaviour and browser simulation.
- Start Testing in 2 Minutes- Use up to 100 dedicated servers per test. No setup or installation required. Self-service and on-demand.
On the other hand, Runscope provides the following key features:
- Runscope Radar: Automatically monitor your APIs from around the globe. Integrates with PagerDuty, New Relic Insights, Keen IO, HipChat, Slack and more. Test complete API workflows with powerful assertions and notifications.
- Runscope Metrics: API performance and usage reports.
- Runscope API Traffic Inspector: Log and view API calls from any language or framework to any API to solve integration problems.
"I can run load tests without needing JMeter scripts. " is the primary reason why developers consider BlazeMeter over the competitors, whereas "Great features" was stated as the key factor in picking Runscope.
Fitbit, Twilio, and Olo are some of the popular companies that use Runscope, whereas BlazeMeter is used by MIT, Nike, and Day Delegate Limited. Runscope has a broader approval, being mentioned in 38 company stacks & 7 developers stacks; compared to BlazeMeter, which is listed in 6 company stacks and 3 developer stacks.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is BlazeMeter?
What is Runscope?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions