Capsule CRM vs Contactually: What are the differences?
Capsule CRM: The easy online CRM for doing business. Use Capsule to keep track of the people and companies you do business with, communications with them, opportunities in the pipeline, and what needs to be done when; Contactually: The CRM you'll actually want to use. Contactually is the smarter way to nurture key relationships and get more from your sales and business development process.
Capsule CRM and Contactually belong to "CRM" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Capsule CRM are:
- The contact page gives you a birds eye view of everything you know about a contact so that you can keep track of the people, companies and other organizations that you do business with.
- Use Capsule to track bids, deals, proposals and other opportunities.
- Manage your to-do list and calendar using tasks in Capsule to ensure things don't get forgotten.
On the other hand, Contactually provides the following key features:
- Manage and track all of your relationship building activity from your Contactually Dashboard.
- Use Contactually’s email templates to supercharge your email marketing. Efficiently engage your contacts with powerful messaging.
- Start a meaningful conversation by sharing valuable articles and content with your network.