Capsule CRM vs Highrise: What are the differences?
Capsule CRM: The easy online CRM for doing business. Use Capsule to keep track of the people and companies you do business with, communications with them, opportunities in the pipeline, and what needs to be done when; Highrise: Simple CRM by 37signals. Highrise CRM helps you manage your contacts, keep track of who said what when, schedule follow-ups, set reminders, and convert leads into done deals.
Capsule CRM and Highrise can be categorized as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Capsule CRM are:
- The contact page gives you a birds eye view of everything you know about a contact so that you can keep track of the people, companies and other organizations that you do business with.
- Use Capsule to track bids, deals, proposals and other opportunities.
- Manage your to-do list and calendar using tasks in Capsule to ensure things don't get forgotten.
On the other hand, Highrise provides the following key features:
- A person’s history on one page- Every contact in Highrise gets a page. You and your co-workers can add notes from calls, conversations, meetings, or any other historic information about this person.
- Add tasks and get things done- Tasks help you get things done. Assign tasks to yourself or to others. Add action categories (Call, Thank You, Demo, Fax, Email) for quick scanning. Check’em off when they're done. Highrise will even send reminders to your email account or mobile phone!
- Track deals, proposals, and leads- Know which proposals/bids are pending, which you’ve won, and which you’ve lost. Enter notes about the deals, attach proposals or contracts to the deals, and keep a log of any changes.
What is Capsule CRM?
What is Highrise?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What are the cons of using Capsule CRM?
What are the cons of using Highrise?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
As of August 2018 Highrise is not accepting any new account signup.