Contactually vs Highrise: What are the differences?
Developers describe Contactually as "The CRM you'll actually want to use". Contactually is the smarter way to nurture key relationships and get more from your sales and business development process. On the other hand, Highrise is detailed as "Simple CRM by 37signals". Highrise CRM helps you manage your contacts, keep track of who said what when, schedule follow-ups, set reminders, and convert leads into done deals.
Contactually and Highrise can be primarily classified as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Contactually are:
- Manage and track all of your relationship building activity from your Contactually Dashboard.
- Use Contactually’s email templates to supercharge your email marketing. Efficiently engage your contacts with powerful messaging.
- Start a meaningful conversation by sharing valuable articles and content with your network.
On the other hand, Highrise provides the following key features:
- A person’s history on one page- Every contact in Highrise gets a page. You and your co-workers can add notes from calls, conversations, meetings, or any other historic information about this person.
- Add tasks and get things done- Tasks help you get things done. Assign tasks to yourself or to others. Add action categories (Call, Thank You, Demo, Fax, Email) for quick scanning. Check’em off when they're done. Highrise will even send reminders to your email account or mobile phone!
- Track deals, proposals, and leads- Know which proposals/bids are pending, which you’ve won, and which you’ve lost. Enter notes about the deals, attach proposals or contracts to the deals, and keep a log of any changes.
What is Contactually?
What is Highrise?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Contactually?
What are the cons of using Contactually?
What are the cons of using Highrise?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
As of August 2018 Highrise is not accepting any new account signup.