Capsule CRM vs Zoho CRM: What are the differences?
Capsule CRM: The easy online CRM for doing business. Use Capsule to keep track of the people and companies you do business with, communications with them, opportunities in the pipeline, and what needs to be done when; Zoho CRM: Close More Deals in Less Time. Online CRM software for managing your sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory in a single system.
Capsule CRM and Zoho CRM can be primarily classified as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Capsule CRM are:
- The contact page gives you a birds eye view of everything you know about a contact so that you can keep track of the people, companies and other organizations that you do business with.
- Use Capsule to track bids, deals, proposals and other opportunities.
- Manage your to-do list and calendar using tasks in Capsule to ensure things don't get forgotten.
On the other hand, Zoho CRM provides the following key features:
- Capture leads from your website- Seamlessly populate visitor data from your website into your CRM system. Publish spam-free forms and create time and context-sensitive contact strategies.
- Improve your Workflow- Automatically assign leads and customers to the reps best qualified to handle them.
- Pulse- Identify, target and follow-up on inactive leads. Use what you learn to refine and improve your sales efforts