Drift vs Chatwoot: What are the differences?
What is Drift? A messaging app that helps you grow your business. Drift is a messaging app that makes it easy for businesses to talk to their website visitors and customers in real-time, from anywhere.
What is Chatwoot? Open-Source Alternative to Intercom, Drift, Zendesk, FreshChat. It is a customer support tool for instant messaging channels which can help businesses provide exceptional customer support through their websites or social media channels.
Drift and Chatwoot belong to "Customer Support Chat" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Drift are:
- Know who your users are and what they are doing with live customer data
- Segment in real-time with up to date data from your app or 3rd party integrations
- Enhanced User and Company profiles
On the other hand, Chatwoot provides the following key features:
- Real-time Reporting
- Automatic agent assignment
- Canned responses to reply to FAQs. Private notes to collaborate with your team mates. Resolve queries faster and be a productivity ninja.