Kayako vs Reamaze: What are the differences?
Kayako: Kayako is a customer service platform that saves your team time so they can focus on building better customer relationships. Kayako a customer service platform that helps businesses connect with their customers and deliver a better customer support experience over the web, email, live chat and phone. Kayako is available in the cloud and on-premise; Reamaze: Helpdesk for sites and apps simplified. Reamaze can handle your support@ email box just as well as it can handle your in-app support and live chat. Or Facebook Page. Or Twitter handle.
Kayako and Reamaze can be categorized as "Help Desk" tools.
Some of the features offered by Kayako are:
- Support ticketing with email integration
- Live chat widgets for your helpdesk and your website
- Real-time visitor monitoring
On the other hand, Reamaze provides the following key features:
- Roll our support UI into your online store, SaaS, site, or support portal with a few snippets.
- Plug us in with your Slack, Magento, Hipchat, or Shopify. Or build on top of our API.
- Deliver a seamless experience for your customers. Without sacrificing features for your team.