What is Filestack and what are its top alternatives?
Top Alternatives to Filestack
Cloudinary is a cloud-based service that streamlines websites and mobile applications' entire image and video management needs - uploads, storage, administration, manipulations, and delivery. ...
Uploadcare is a complete file handling platform for online business. Receive files from you users via File Uploader or File Upload API, implement image optimization and transformations with Image CDN API, and get HIPAA-compliant storage. ...
It is intended as an easy file attachment library for ActiveRecord. The intent behind it was to keep setup as easy as possible and to treat files as much like other attributes as possible. ...
This gem provides a simple and extremely flexible way to upload files from Ruby applications. It works well with Rack based web applications, such as Ruby on Rails. ...
Uppy is a sleek modular file uploader for web browsers. Add it to your app with one line of code, or build a custom version with just the plugins you need via Webpack/Browserify. 100% open source, backed by a company (Transloadit). ...
Transloadit handles file uploading & file processing for your websites and mobile apps. We can process video, audio, images and documents. ...
Shrine implements a plugin system analogous to Roda’s and Sequel’s. Shrine ships with over 25 plugins, which together provide a great arsenal of features. Where CarrierWave and other file upload libraries favor complex class-level DSLs, Shrine favours simple instance-level interface. ...
Filestack alternatives & related posts
- Easy setup38
- Fast image delivery30
- Vast array of image manipulation capabilities26
- Free tier21
- Heroku add-on11
- Reduce development costs9
- Amazing support7
- Great libraries for all languages6
- Heroku plugin6
- Virtually limitless scale6
- Easy to integrate with Rails5
- Shot setup time3
- Very easy setup3
- Solves alot of image problems.2
- Best in the market and includes free plan1
- Extremely generous free pricing tier1
- Fast image delivery, vast array0
- Paid plan is expensive3
related Cloudinary posts
- Great team8
- Awesome support5
- Simple image upload with widget5
- Easy to integrate into any website4
- <a href="http://fixbit.com/">useful tool</a>1
- Upload widget is large (114KB)1
- no cons0
related Uploadcare posts
related Paperclip posts
- Sophisticated and Easy file uploading2
- Easty setup1
related CarrierWave posts
- Open Source & Self Hosted3
- Copy & Paste support2
- Takes time to configure1
related Uppy posts
- Easy setup9
- Highly customizable6
- Incredible customer support5
- So simple and powerful4
- Easy integration with most languages2