OnePageCRM vs Salesforce: What are the differences?
What is OnePageCRM? #1 Action-Focused Sales CRM for Small and Medium Business. OnePageCRM is the 1st action-focused sales CRM. It helps small and medium-sized businesses take control of their sales, focus on what needs to be done next, follow up with every lead, and close more deals, one sales action at a time.
What is Salesforce? Connect to your customers in a whole new way. It is a customer relationship management solution that brings customers and companies together. It's one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.
OnePageCRM and Salesforce belong to "CRM" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by OnePageCRM are:
- Action-based sales: follow up with every lead
- Unlimited contacts, notes, deals & 2Gb file storage
- Quick set up. No on-boarding needed
On the other hand, Salesforce provides the following key features:
- Move deals faster by tracking customer information and interactions in one place
- Make more insightful decisions — faster, and from anywhere — with the most up-to-date information
- Drive customer engagement by automating and personalising your email marketing at scale