Pipedrive vs Salesforce Sales Cloud: What are the differences?
Pipedrive: A simple and visual sales pipeline tool that teams love to use. Pipeline tool for active dealmakers. Get super-organized. Close deals in less time. Built by active salespeople and serious web app developers; Salesforce Sales Cloud: The world’s #1 CRM sales app. The Sales Cloud puts everything you need at your fingertips—available anywhere. From Social accounts and contacts to Mobile, Chatter, and Analytics, collaboration across your global organization and getting deals done faster is not only possible, it's easy.
Pipedrive and Salesforce Sales Cloud can be primarily classified as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Pipedrive are:
- See all deals in a visual sales pipeline
- Organize contacts and follow up every lead
- Sales forecasting for avoiding nasty surprises
On the other hand, Salesforce Sales Cloud provides the following key features:
- Social accounts and contacts- Gain insights from popular social media sites—like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Klout—right within Salesforce to help you increase productivity.
- Mobile- Log calls, respond to hot leads, work with opportunities, or check dashboards no matter where you are.
- Opportunities and quotes- Get details about the deals you and your team are working on–deal stage, products, competition, quotes, and deal team conversations are available via your application, and in real time on your Chatter feed.
"Sales Pipeline" is the top reason why over 9 developers like Pipedrive, while over 35 developers mention "Top crm" as the leading cause for choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud.
According to the StackShare community, Salesforce Sales Cloud has a broader approval, being mentioned in 701 company stacks & 208 developers stacks; compared to Pipedrive, which is listed in 67 company stacks and 7 developer stacks.
What is Pipedrive?
What is Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Pipedrive?
What are the cons of using Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Scribe is a Slack Assistant for sales and marketing people, and let's them update their CRM from within Slack itself, without switching tabs. Salesforce is the CRM of choice for the top inside sales teams, that also use Slack, which is why it's our 1st CRM integration.
Salesforce Exact Target provide powerful mailing list tools for marketing. We provide web hooks to save your mailing list, update it with data extensions and server based AMPscript programming.
Sales CRM to track activity with leads, contacts, opportunities and accounts. Marketing systems automatically sync with SFDC using a combination of Zapier and Segment.
We only use when we dealing with Enterprise customers. Manage, create and handle existing customer orders.
This is our main database, and automation process for our organization