Scrumpy vs Sprint.ly: What are the differences?
Scrumpy: Simple, beautiful and agile project management software. Designed for agile teams who manage multiple projects. We want you to stay focused on the important things; Sprint.ly: Don't ask how projects are going. Watch how they're going in real-time. Sprint.ly is an innovative new way to manage products.
Scrumpy and Sprint.ly can be categorized as "Agile Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Scrumpy are:
- A Place For Every Idea - Add stories to your backlog, when ideas come up. Group them in epics and estimate complexity with story points
- Follow The Progress - Get cross-project visibility into what's going on. Watch the live progress, see if you are still on track
- Learn More About Your Team - We help you analyze your previous sprints and predict when you will achieve Backlog Zero.
On the other hand, Sprint.ly provides the following key features:
- Create items via email- Forward bug reports and feature requests directly to your backlog via email. We'll even import the attachments!
- Daily digests- Automated daily reports of what your team has been working on over the past 24 hours.
- Real-time activity feeds- Watch what your team is working on in real-time with our advanced activity feeds with productivity analytics.