SugarCRM vs Zoho CRM: What are the differences?
SugarCRM: CRM Made Simple. Flexible, Intuitive, Open, Social, Mobile. Manage your sales, marketing, and customer support better with SugarCRM's online CRM software; Zoho CRM: Close More Deals in Less Time. Online CRM software for managing your sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory in a single system.
SugarCRM and Zoho CRM belong to "CRM" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by SugarCRM are:
- 360-Degree Customer Activity History- Know your accounts inside and out with 360-degree customer activity history across the extended selling enterprise.
- Social Selling- Leverage LinkedIn to network and augment your contact discovery. Scan for relevant tweets of all the people you follow in your activity streams and interact with your contacts directly
- Mobile- Sell anywhere and stay on top of your leads and opportunities, tasks and calendar, meetings and calls -- across any mobile device.
On the other hand, Zoho CRM provides the following key features:
- Capture leads from your website- Seamlessly populate visitor data from your website into your CRM system. Publish spam-free forms and create time and context-sensitive contact strategies.
- Improve your Workflow- Automatically assign leads and customers to the reps best qualified to handle them.
- Pulse- Identify, target and follow-up on inactive leads. Use what you learn to refine and improve your sales efforts