Zoho CRM vs Vtiger CRM: What are the differences?
What is Zoho CRM? Close More Deals in Less Time. Online CRM software for managing your sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory in a single system.
What is Vtiger CRM? Open Source as a complete on-premise CRM application without the need to pay for expensive commercial licenses. Build stronger, longer lasting relationships with CRM software that helps you increase sales wins, expand marketing reach, and improve customer service.
Zoho CRM and Vtiger CRM can be primarily classified as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Zoho CRM are:
- Capture leads from your website- Seamlessly populate visitor data from your website into your CRM system. Publish spam-free forms and create time and context-sensitive contact strategies.
- Improve your Workflow- Automatically assign leads and customers to the reps best qualified to handle them.
- Pulse- Identify, target and follow-up on inactive leads. Use what you learn to refine and improve your sales efforts
On the other hand, Vtiger CRM provides the following key features:
- Lead management
- Account & contact management
- Customer support & service
Vtiger CRM is an open source tool with 119 GitHub stars and 109 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Vtiger CRM's open source repository on GitHub.