Zopim vs Chatwoot: What are the differences?
What is Zopim? Real-time customer satisfaction made simple. Zopim is focused on serving the needs of web users that hasn’t been met by other chat solutions: the need for usability, convenience and simplicity of design.
What is Chatwoot? Open-Source Alternative to Intercom, Drift, Zendesk, FreshChat. It is a customer support tool for instant messaging channels which can help businesses provide exceptional customer support through their websites or social media channels.
Zopim and Chatwoot belong to "Customer Support Chat" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Zopim are:
- Easy Widget Customization- Dress up the widget to suit your website's colors and theme.
- Customizable Greetings- Greet visitors in your very own unique manner.
- Smart Offline Modes- Show a contact form or hide the widget when you go offline? You decide.
On the other hand, Chatwoot provides the following key features:
- Real-time Reporting
- Automatic agent assignment
- Canned responses to reply to FAQs. Private notes to collaborate with your team mates. Resolve queries faster and be a productivity ninja.