Contactually vs SugarCRM: What are the differences?
Contactually: The CRM you'll actually want to use. Contactually is the smarter way to nurture key relationships and get more from your sales and business development process; SugarCRM: CRM Made Simple. Flexible, Intuitive, Open, Social, Mobile. Manage your sales, marketing, and customer support better with SugarCRM's online CRM software.
Contactually and SugarCRM can be categorized as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Contactually are:
- Manage and track all of your relationship building activity from your Contactually Dashboard.
- Use Contactually’s email templates to supercharge your email marketing. Efficiently engage your contacts with powerful messaging.
- Start a meaningful conversation by sharing valuable articles and content with your network.
On the other hand, SugarCRM provides the following key features:
- 360-Degree Customer Activity History- Know your accounts inside and out with 360-degree customer activity history across the extended selling enterprise.
- Social Selling- Leverage LinkedIn to network and augment your contact discovery. Scan for relevant tweets of all the people you follow in your activity streams and interact with your contacts directly
- Mobile- Sell anywhere and stay on top of your leads and opportunities, tasks and calendar, meetings and calls -- across any mobile device.