Geckoboard vs Nicereply: What are the differences?
What is Geckoboard? Beautiful data dashboards, fast. View your key data in one place. From uptime and analytics to check-ins, Geckoboard is a hosted dashboard that’s available on any screen with a browser. Geckoboard monitors your businesses vital signs.
What is Nicereply? Customer Satisfaction Survey, NPS & CES. Improve customer service and customer experience with Nicereply - online customer satisfaction survey software, including CSAT, NPS & CES 2.0.
Geckoboard can be classified as a tool in the "Business Dashboards" category, while Nicereply is grouped under "Customer Satisfaction Analytics".
Some of the features offered by Geckoboard are:
- A widget for every occasion.- We have native widgets that can bring in your CRM, Email, Infrastructure, Project Management, Sales & Finance, Social Media and Web Analytics data on to your Geckoboard.
- Create your own widgets- Import your own data into a range of pre-built visualisations – from pie charts, to funnels and bullet graphs
- Use our Custom Widgets API to create custom charts and widgets for your own dashboards, visualising your own data on Geckoboard.
On the other hand, Nicereply provides the following key features:
- Easy to Set-Up- Just paste a link onto your email signature and receive feedback immediately
- Customize your rating page
- Identify your most and least satisfied customers