Highrise vs Teamleader: What are the differences?
Highrise: Simple CRM by 37signals. Highrise CRM helps you manage your contacts, keep track of who said what when, schedule follow-ups, set reminders, and convert leads into done deals; Teamleader: CRM, invoicing and project planning. A unified platform for CRM, invoicing & project planning. You choose and pay only for the modules you need.
Highrise and Teamleader can be categorized as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Highrise are:
- A person’s history on one page- Every contact in Highrise gets a page. You and your co-workers can add notes from calls, conversations, meetings, or any other historic information about this person.
- Add tasks and get things done- Tasks help you get things done. Assign tasks to yourself or to others. Add action categories (Call, Thank You, Demo, Fax, Email) for quick scanning. Check’em off when they're done. Highrise will even send reminders to your email account or mobile phone!
- Track deals, proposals, and leads- Know which proposals/bids are pending, which you’ve won, and which you’ve lost. Enter notes about the deals, attach proposals or contracts to the deals, and keep a log of any changes.
On the other hand, Teamleader provides the following key features:
- One database for all your contacts
- One-click communication history
- Meetings, tasks and calls in one shareable calendar
What is Highrise?
What is Teamleader?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Teamleader?
What are the cons of using Highrise?
What are the cons of using Teamleader?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
As of August 2018 Highrise is not accepting any new account signup.