Reamaze vs SupportBee: What are the differences?
Developers describe Reamaze as "Helpdesk for sites and apps simplified". Reamaze can handle your support@ email box just as well as it can handle your in-app support and live chat. Or Facebook Page. Or Twitter handle. On the other hand, SupportBee is detailed as "The easiest way to manage customer support emails". SupportBee intentionally mimics the email experience because both your team and your customers already understand email well. Tickets in SupportBee are either Unanswered or Answered. When they are created, they are unanswered. Once you reply, they are marked answered and taken off the screen for you to focus on the remaining unanswered tickets. If a customer replies, we mark the ticket unanswered again. You can also star a ticket if you have answered it but want to follow up later.
Reamaze and SupportBee belong to "Help Desk" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Reamaze are:
- Roll our support UI into your online store, SaaS, site, or support portal with a few snippets.
- Plug us in with your Slack, Magento, Hipchat, or Shopify. Or build on top of our API.
- Deliver a seamless experience for your customers. Without sacrificing features for your team.
On the other hand, SupportBee provides the following key features:
- Handle Multiple Email Addresses
- HTML Email Ticketing
- Lightning Fast Email Importing