RelateIQ vs SugarCRM: What are the differences?
What is RelateIQ? The world's first Relationship Intelligence platform. RelateIQ automatically captures data on your most important sales prospects, making it easy to collaborate with your teammates to close deals faster. The platform works everywhere you work, whether it's on a mobile app in your pocket or in your email inbox through a browser extension.
What is SugarCRM? CRM Made Simple. Flexible, Intuitive, Open, Social, Mobile. Manage your sales, marketing, and customer support better with SugarCRM's online CRM software.
RelateIQ and SugarCRM can be primarily classified as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by RelateIQ are:
- Connects with your inbox and calendar to capture your professional touchpoints automatically
- Identify warm introductions in a flash, get better insight into your pipeline, and provide an enhanced customer experience through collaboration
- RelateIQ's innovative iPhone app and Android app supercharge your mobile experience, while our convenient Chrome extension brings the power of Relationship Intelligence to your inbox
On the other hand, SugarCRM provides the following key features:
- 360-Degree Customer Activity History- Know your accounts inside and out with 360-degree customer activity history across the extended selling enterprise.
- Social Selling- Leverage LinkedIn to network and augment your contact discovery. Scan for relevant tweets of all the people you follow in your activity streams and interact with your contacts directly
- Mobile- Sell anywhere and stay on top of your leads and opportunities, tasks and calendar, meetings and calls -- across any mobile device.