Highrise vs SugarCRM: What are the differences?
Developers describe Highrise as "Simple CRM by 37signals". Highrise CRM helps you manage your contacts, keep track of who said what when, schedule follow-ups, set reminders, and convert leads into done deals. On the other hand, SugarCRM is detailed as "CRM Made Simple. Flexible, Intuitive, Open, Social, Mobile". Manage your sales, marketing, and customer support better with SugarCRM's online CRM software.
Highrise and SugarCRM can be primarily classified as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Highrise are:
- A person’s history on one page- Every contact in Highrise gets a page. You and your co-workers can add notes from calls, conversations, meetings, or any other historic information about this person.
- Add tasks and get things done- Tasks help you get things done. Assign tasks to yourself or to others. Add action categories (Call, Thank You, Demo, Fax, Email) for quick scanning. Check’em off when they're done. Highrise will even send reminders to your email account or mobile phone!
- Track deals, proposals, and leads- Know which proposals/bids are pending, which you’ve won, and which you’ve lost. Enter notes about the deals, attach proposals or contracts to the deals, and keep a log of any changes.
On the other hand, SugarCRM provides the following key features:
- 360-Degree Customer Activity History- Know your accounts inside and out with 360-degree customer activity history across the extended selling enterprise.
- Social Selling- Leverage LinkedIn to network and augment your contact discovery. Scan for relevant tweets of all the people you follow in your activity streams and interact with your contacts directly
- Mobile- Sell anywhere and stay on top of your leads and opportunities, tasks and calendar, meetings and calls -- across any mobile device.
What is Highrise?
What is SugarCRM?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose SugarCRM?
What are the cons of using Highrise?
What are the cons of using SugarCRM?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
As of August 2018 Highrise is not accepting any new account signup.