Sketchboard for Slack vs Sprint.ly: What are the differences?
Developers describe Sketchboard for Slack as "Digital team whiteboard for visual communication on Slack". Sketchboard.io is specialised on agile software design. It provides diagramming elements and drawing style that you don't concentrate on details. To get most important out, your idea, not how it looks like. On the other hand, Sprint.ly is detailed as "Don't ask how projects are going. Watch how they're going in real-time". Sprint.ly is an innovative new way to manage products.
Sketchboard for Slack and Sprint.ly belong to "Agile Project Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Sketchboard for Slack are:
- Store sketches in the cloud
- Real time collaboration with teammates
- Sketch software design
On the other hand, Sprint.ly provides the following key features:
- Create items via email- Forward bug reports and feature requests directly to your backlog via email. We'll even import the attachments!
- Daily digests- Automated daily reports of what your team has been working on over the past 24 hours.
- Real-time activity feeds- Watch what your team is working on in real-time with our advanced activity feeds with productivity analytics.