What is Applitools and what are its top alternatives?
Top Alternatives to Applitools
Selenium automates browsers. That's it! What you do with that power is entirely up to you. Primarily, it is for automating web applications for testing purposes, but is certainly not limited to just that. Boring web-based administration tasks can (and should!) also be automated as well. ...
Percy highlights the visual changes in your UI that are introduced by each pull request. It saves your team time and stress reducing your manual QA. ...
It is a tool for testing layout of responsive web apps. It is based on Selenium and has a special language for testing page layout ...
Live, Web-Based Browser Testing Instant access to all real mobile and desktop browsers. Say goodbye to your lab of devices and virtual machines. ...
It uses artificial intelligence to speed-up the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. ...
It is a set of web developer tools built directly into the Google Chrome browser. It can help you edit pages on-the-fly and diagnose problems quickly, which ultimately helps you build better websites, faster ...
It lets you create and manage UI tests that check specific functionality in your website or application. We execute these automated browser tests continuously from the cloud and alert you if anything breaks. ...
It is a modified browser built using Electron that helps in responsive web development. Preview all target screens in a single window side-by-side. Brings down your development time. Use your already-familiar dev-tools from the browser. No additional learning curve. ...
Applitools alternatives & related posts
- Automates browsers165
- Essential tool for running test automation100
- Remote Control24
- Supports end to end testing7
- Data crawling7
- Functional testing6
- Easy set up5
- End to End Testing3
- Easy to integrate with build tools3
- Record and playback2
- Easy to scale2
- Compatible with Python2
- The Most flexible monitoring system2
- Integration Tests2
- Comparing the performance selenium is faster than jasm2
- Integrated into Selenium-Jupiter framework0
- Flaky tests4
- Slow as needs to make browser (even with no gui)1
related Selenium posts
With this structure, we're able to combine the automation efforts of each team member into a centralized repository while also providing new relevant metrics to business owners.
- 5K free snapshots per month5
- Crazy expensive unless you use it a LOT0
related Percy posts
related Galen posts
- Multiple browsers127
- Ease of use69
- Real browsers58
- Ability to use it locally40
- Good price22
- Great web interface17
- IE support15
- Official mobile emulators13
- Cloud-based access12
- Instant access11
- Real mobile devices6
- Multiple Desktop OS5
- Can be used for Testing and E2E4
- Selenium compatible4
- Video of test runs3
- Pre-installed developer tools3
- Many browsers2
- Webdriver compatible2
- Supports Manual, Functional and Visual Diff Testing2
- Free for Open Source1
- Cypress Compatible1
- Very limited choice of minor versions1
related BrowserStack posts
I am working on #OpenSource file uploader. The uploader is the widget that other developers embed in their apps. It should work well in different browsers and on different devices. BrowserStack and Sauce Labs help to achieve that. I can test the uploader in many varieties of browsers+OS only used my browser without virtual machines.
related Testim posts
related Chrome DevTools posts
- Runscope integration3
- Simple test editor3
- No code required3
- Screenshot comparison2
- Videos of every test run2
- Primarily focus on functional testing1
- Easy to use API enables remote control1
- Data-Driven testing1
- Minimal effort to migrate to another tool like Selenium1
- Partials and Variables enable fast test creation1
- 30-40 in-parallel tests for cheap1
- Detailed Documentation1
- Supports end to end testing with Runscope1
- Extensive Integrations available1
- Licensed but cheaper compared to other tools0
- Scheduling tests0
- Email notification and Alerts0
- Load & Performance testing0
- Flash Support inside browser0
- Support Cross-device testing (device, web)0