Highrise vs Pipedrive: What are the differences?
Highrise: Simple CRM by 37signals. Highrise CRM helps you manage your contacts, keep track of who said what when, schedule follow-ups, set reminders, and convert leads into done deals; Pipedrive: A simple and visual sales pipeline tool that teams love to use. Pipeline tool for active dealmakers. Get super-organized. Close deals in less time. Built by active salespeople and serious web app developers.
Highrise and Pipedrive belong to "CRM" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Highrise are:
- A person’s history on one page- Every contact in Highrise gets a page. You and your co-workers can add notes from calls, conversations, meetings, or any other historic information about this person.
- Add tasks and get things done- Tasks help you get things done. Assign tasks to yourself or to others. Add action categories (Call, Thank You, Demo, Fax, Email) for quick scanning. Check’em off when they're done. Highrise will even send reminders to your email account or mobile phone!
- Track deals, proposals, and leads- Know which proposals/bids are pending, which you’ve won, and which you’ve lost. Enter notes about the deals, attach proposals or contracts to the deals, and keep a log of any changes.
On the other hand, Pipedrive provides the following key features:
- See all deals in a visual sales pipeline
- Organize contacts and follow up every lead
- Sales forecasting for avoiding nasty surprises
"It works the way i do... from email" is the primary reason why developers consider Highrise over the competitors, whereas "Sales Pipeline" was stated as the key factor in picking Pipedrive.
What is Highrise?
What is Pipedrive?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Highrise?
What are the cons of using Pipedrive?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
As of August 2018 Highrise is not accepting any new account signup.