Sprint.ly vs Rally: What are the differences?
What is Sprint.ly? Don't ask how projects are going. Watch how they're going in real-time. Sprint.ly is an innovative new way to manage products.
What is Rally? An enterprise-class platform. It is a leading global provider of enterprise-class software and services solutions to drive business agility. Companies use Agile platform and training to improve time to market and adapt to competitive markets and customer needs.
Sprint.ly and Rally belong to "Agile Project Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Sprint.ly are:
- Create items via email- Forward bug reports and feature requests directly to your backlog via email. We'll even import the attachments!
- Daily digests- Automated daily reports of what your team has been working on over the past 24 hours.
- Real-time activity feeds- Watch what your team is working on in real-time with our advanced activity feeds with productivity analytics.
On the other hand, Rally provides the following key features:
- Work Views for managing the work of multiple teams
- Team Board which works well with Scrum and Kanban teams
- Dashboards, Metrics, Collaboration, Agility Services, and more – CA Agile Central has customizable dashboards to view information in Scrum, Kanban or custom views.