Rapportive vs Zendesk: What are the differences?
Rapportive: Get rich contact profiles right inside of Gmail. Rapportive shows you everything about your contacts right inside your inbox; Zendesk: The leading cloud-based customer service software solution. Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
Rapportive can be classified as a tool in the "Customer Profiles" category, while Zendesk is grouped under "Help Desk".
Some of the features offered by Rapportive are:
- Who is this?- See their happy smiling face.
- Where are they?- See if they're nearby, and arrange to meet.
- What do they do?- See their job, company and LinkedIn profile.
On the other hand, Zendesk provides the following key features:
- Offer your customers a quick path to the answers they need with knowledge base and community features.
- Zendesk takes customer communication from anywhere—your website, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, and chat—and turns it into a ticket.
- Zendesk simplifies your support team's workflow with custom automatic actions, meaningful organization, and streamlined systems for managing support content.
What is Rapportive?
What is Zendesk?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Rapportive?
What are the cons of using Zendesk?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Rapportive?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
We use Zendesk for customer support and hosting documentation. Additionally, we provide documentation search from within our application using Zendesk's API
Receiving notifications when Tasks are assigned and being able to update the Tasks when the calendar event has changed.
Our Customer Care peeps use it and we synchronise customer data into it to help them organise and find things quickly.
It's our customer service system for dealing with inbound ticket requests from any channel integrated.