Capsule CRM vs SugarCRM: What are the differences?
What is Capsule CRM? The easy online CRM for doing business. Use Capsule to keep track of the people and companies you do business with, communications with them, opportunities in the pipeline, and what needs to be done when.
What is SugarCRM? CRM Made Simple. Flexible, Intuitive, Open, Social, Mobile. Manage your sales, marketing, and customer support better with SugarCRM's online CRM software.
Capsule CRM and SugarCRM belong to "CRM" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Capsule CRM are:
- The contact page gives you a birds eye view of everything you know about a contact so that you can keep track of the people, companies and other organizations that you do business with.
- Use Capsule to track bids, deals, proposals and other opportunities.
- Manage your to-do list and calendar using tasks in Capsule to ensure things don't get forgotten.
On the other hand, SugarCRM provides the following key features:
- 360-Degree Customer Activity History- Know your accounts inside and out with 360-degree customer activity history across the extended selling enterprise.
- Social Selling- Leverage LinkedIn to network and augment your contact discovery. Scan for relevant tweets of all the people you follow in your activity streams and interact with your contacts directly
- Mobile- Sell anywhere and stay on top of your leads and opportunities, tasks and calendar, meetings and calls -- across any mobile device.