Zopim vs Conversica: What are the differences?
What is Zopim? Real-time customer satisfaction made simple. Zopim is focused on serving the needs of web users that hasn’t been met by other chat solutions: the need for usability, convenience and simplicity of design.
What is Conversica? Engage Prospects and Customers in Authentic Conversations over Email or SMS. AI software for marketing and sales engages with leads through personas to help find customers more quickly.
Zopim and Conversica belong to "Customer Support Chat" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Zopim are:
- Easy Widget Customization- Dress up the widget to suit your website's colors and theme.
- Customizable Greetings- Greet visitors in your very own unique manner.
- Smart Offline Modes- Show a contact form or hide the widget when you go offline? You decide.
On the other hand, Conversica provides the following key features:
- Next Generation of Conversation Editor
- New User Profiles Capability
- Expanded Library of Conversation Types and Third-Party Integrations
What is Conversica?
What is Zopim?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Conversica?
What are the cons of using Conversica?
What are the cons of using Zopim?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Artificial intelligence sales assistant used by our inside sales team to qualify leads.
When it comes to urgent issues a live chat is the best thing to help customers.